Guys, I got nominated for the mystery blogger award. That is amazing, my very first award nomination. The lovely Ginger Effect has nominated me and if you aren’t following her blog you should be. Erica is awesome and her blog post are very funny, she always makes me laugh with the memes she posts throughout her blog. Thank you so much Erica for always making me laugh and for nominating me for this award. You are awesome!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award
It’s an award for bloggers that other bloggers nominate them. It was started by Okoto Enigma and on her site she describes the mystery blogger award as:
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- The Dreamland Bookshelf
- Geek Mamas
- Noellie’s Place
- In Diane’s Kitchen
- The Savage Mom Theory
- I’m That Millennial Mom
- Fashion Mom Blog
- Nocturnal Mom Talks
- Down To Business Mom
- Bibliophile Mom
Questions for Nominees:
- What makes you nostalgic?
- What’s your favorite part of the holidays?
- What makes you unreasonably angry?
- What is your biggest dream?
- Weird Question: What’s your favorite shoe and why?
Three Things About Myself:
- I will never quit smoking, I just really enjoy it and I don’t ever even plan to try to quit.
- I am OCD when it comes to cleaning my house but I hate to clean the bathtub.
- I am extremely superstitious and also very gullible, I believe anything someone I love tells me.
Questions For Me:
What is your biggest fear ?
Having my son and husband die, I think that would be the worst thing in the world. I mean don’t get me wrong I don’t want to die but if I lost my son and husband, I would rather be with them then alone.
What is your favorite childhood memory ?
In my father’s library he used to have these play-doh fights with me and my sister. He wasn’t around that much and didn’t pay a lot of attention to us so when he did play with us it really made us happy. We would just ball up play-doh and throw it at each other trying to hit the other one.
What is your weirdest pet peeve ?
I hate when my husband is home unexpectedly like he’s sick or if he came home early. I love my husband and love spending time with him it’s just that I plan to clean the house when he’s not here because he tears up the house faster than I can clean it.
If you had to become an animal, what would it be and why ?
A kitten, my husband says I curl up on him like a cat and I also growl when I get aggravated. He jokes I’m like a ninja kitty because I am always trying to sneak up on him.
What is your favorite album of all time?
Hotel California by the Eagles was one of the first cds I ever bought. My entire family has this weird thing for the Eagles we all break out into song and dance anytime we hear them.
- The 3 to 1 Rule
- The Give and Take in Marriage
- Why I’m Thankful for my Childhood Bullies
- The Tragic Murder of Daniel Shaver
Thank you again Ginger Effect you are awesome and are so inspiring and funny. Her blog is amazing and always puts me in a good mood.