- Social Media Discriminates Against the Poor - There are many people want to be on social media and yet they can't because of these biased rules and regulations.
- Helping Your Child Become More Social - Your child isn't as social as you would like, they don't have a lot of friends or any. These tips and tricks will help.
- Changing the Conversation - The people who don't even see the box none the less fit in it are the ones who are going to change the world for the better.
- Sick Kid and Crazy Fears… - The CDC has reported that a total of 20 influenza-associated pediatric deaths have been reported.
- The Fading American Dream - How can we as a society hope to reach the American Dream when we are so busy just trying to pay for the basics?
- Mothers Regretting Having Children - Parenting isn't for everyone, it is a hard thankless job and not everyone is cut out for it.
- One Parenting Trend That Needs to Stop - Children are our most precious gift and should be treated as such.
- Death of the Porn Industry - So many young, beautiful women losing their lives in such a tragic turn of events.
- Over 200,000 People Kicked Out of United States - Trump has ordered over 200,000 Salvadorians to leave the United States or face deportation.
- Blue Dad Podcast Episode 1 - 2017 year in review. Including the opioid problem, #metoo, mass shootings, and pop culture.
- The Number of Homeless on the Rise - Homelessness is still a major problem in the world, in the United States the homeless rates are on the rise.
- The Tragic Consequences Of A Prank - The cops shot another unarmed man named Andrew Finch in a case of swatting gone wrong.
- Where Has The Laughter Gone? - We down right shame people with a sense of humor that isn't politically correct, we have forgotten how to laugh.
- #Metoo is #NotMe - Using "#metoo" tag at the end and it is supposed to show solidarity and support for other women.
- Artist Spotlight: Circe Denyer - Circe Denyer is a one of a kind artist her photographer and paintings don't just speak to my soul, it screams.
- The Tragic Murder of Daniel Shaver - Where is the justice for all these children dying in the streets because cops are too quick to kill?
- A Letter To My Son - I saw this amazing little person come to life inside my body and I was so terrified of doing something wrong.
- Surviving The Digital Age Without A Bank Account - Me and my husband do not have any credit cards or debit cards and our finances are better than ever.
- Artist Spotlight: Flash Alexander - Flash Alexander is a fabulous photographer and artist who s a twenty year veteran of the internet.
- The Bitcoin Craze - If you have never heard of Bitcoin, Wikipedia defines it as, a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system.
- Why Being A Stay At Home Mom Is So Hard - It isn't all about sitting on the couch and eating bon-bons and watching tv no matter what Peggy Bundy says
- Funny Things My Kid Says - These are just a few funny things my son has said in passing that made me laugh, I hope they make you laugh too.
- Sex, Love, and Chemistry - I love my husband as I'm sure we all do but debatably more important is I'm attracted to him. Why is that more important?
- Why We Will Never Win The War On Drugs - The government spends an obscene amount of money trying to win the war on drugs and it isn't working.
- 101 Life Lessons I Hope My Son Learns - All parents want their child to succeed and learn valuable lessons, these are things I hope my child learns.
- Why Mom-Shaming is Good - When you become a parent you automatically become responsible for your child's well being and happiness.
- The 10 Year Rule - Since I got married I am always trying to make our relationship stronger and better in anyway I can.
- The Give and Take in Marriage - I realized something throughout my marriage though and it's a very simple concept.
- The Perfect Mom Myth - My parenting style is not like that at all, I am more likely to be making a mess with my son then picking up after him.
- The 3 to 1 Rule - I live and die by this one simple rule when handling anything my son does whether it be about his behavior or something he has done.
Recipe Note: Some of the recipes come from the food network, all recipes, family, and friends. Some are my own creation and most are a mixture of a recipe that I changed to make it simpler. All pictures in recipe section come from the food network or all recipes.
Image Note: All pictures on this site unless otherwise specified come from public domain pictures.
Book Review Note: I only post book reviews that are four star or more unless it is a hugely successful book such as Twilight or 50 Shades of Grey.